Tuesday, January 27, 2015

12 Things You Probably Didn't Know About IKEA

IKEA is a company. Here's some stuff you probably didn't know about them.




1. IKEA was founded by Ingvar Kamprad.
This is what his face looked like at some point


I really doubt you knew that. If you did, I guess that's fine. It's just kind of surprising. It seems fairly unimportant and just not something I would expect the average person to know, but you got me. Let's try another.

2. As of December 2014, IKEA owns and operates 351 stores.
This is part of one of them.


It's just a very specific number for you to remember, and I don't know why you would. If you did know that though, that's weird but I guess I'm impressed.

3. There were over 470 million visitors to IKEA's websites in the year from September 2007 to September 2008.

Wow! Bet you didn't know that! That's nearly 480 million visitors!

4 - 12. etc.

There's probably a lot that you don't know about IKEA. Before writing this article, all I really knew was that they sell furniture and such. After this article, I'll probably still only know that, because that guy's name is foreign and hard to remember, and those numbers from earlier are unlikely to stick.


Let us know in the comments if we forgot anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment